Moving Out – Description
Become a certified removals master in this action, physics-based moving, and puzzle simulator that brings new meaning to “couch co-op”. In this game, players can train alone or with friends to learn about moving furniture. Expect plot twists, cameos, irreverent humour, and borderline trademark infringing scenarios. You thought moving was dull, think again! Grab your friends and become a certified moving master in moving out! Moving out is currently in development as the premiere title from SMG’s Melbourne studio and is made in collaboration with Stockholm-based developer dev games.
Moving Out – Features
- Action: Players will learn the ropes in a series of increasingly precarious and fantastical instructional lessons. These span everything from unloading unwanted Office supplies to smuggling giraffes out of the Zoo
- Physics: Don’t know the perfect trajectory to throw a refrigerator through a window? You will!
- Co-op: Enjoy the game solo as an independent contractor or team up with some friends for the full story mode. Up to four players can cosy up on the couch together and argue over the best way to move.. A couch!
- Puzzles: How freight gets from one place to another is entirely up to players, so toss the manual out the window and get creative. Break down the walls, throw things, and use Technology like portals and rays guns
- Themes: If you can move a couch, then you can move a couch in space. Moving out will take players on a journey through some incredibly unconventional moving scenarios
- Adventure: Move through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses, virtual reality and lands beyond!
- Assist Mode: Adjust the game’s difficulty so anyone can play!
- Characters: Recruit a unique cast of colourful customisable characters
Note: To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.